Trademark Solutions also provides watching services/watching briefs on a weekly basis. There are six types of watch service:
- Application watch – compares your mark and class(es) to newly filed applications, reporting exact and similar marks.
- Applicant watch – includes a watching brief of new applications filed by the applicant of your choice.
- Publication watch (mark specific) – informs you when your mark is published for Opposition.
- Publication watch (all marks) – compares your mark to marks published for Opposition and reports exact or similar marks published or scheduled for Publication.
- Status watch – alerts you to the status of your mark as changes occur.
- Worldwide domain name watch – monitors all the top-level Domain Names including .com, .net, .org, .bus, .info for matches or similarities to the specific Domain.